Topic: Why I chose Dr. Bloxham for my hair transplant (Read 143 times) previous topic - next topic

Why I chose Dr. Bloxham for my hair transplant

I've been following Dr. Bloxham and Dr. Feller's videos for some time, but when I saw this patient of theirs I knew I had to check them out.
https://youtu.be/4NYch3-4w8Y

Re: Why I chose Dr. Bloxham for my hair transplant

Reply #1
That is a beautiful result. Dr. Bloxham you are excellent Keep posting your work.

Reply #2
Hi Hair Patient,

Thank you for the kind words. This is a very good example of one of our "every day" FUT mega-session cases. It is typically an excellent option for many patients and likely will be for you as well.
Dr. Blake M. Bloxham | Hair Restoration Physician
Feller & Bloxham Medical, PC | www.fellermedical.com
(Please note: my advice does not constitute medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.)

Reply #3
Amazing work! Love the natural hairline.

Reply #4
Ahead Ink,

Thank you for the kind words.

Dr. Bloxham
(Please note: my advice does not constitute medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.)

Reply #5
Looks like my wife is becoming a Dr. Bloxham fan also. She's been watching your videos and keeps saying how much she's looking forward to seeing me get my hair back like them. Hopefully you can get three thousands grafts on me. I forgot if you said I could go back to work the next week.

Thank you for taking time to educate patients. You really care about your work and that makes me feel good about picking you as my doctor.

Reply #6
Hi Hair Patient,

I apologize for the significant delay.

We typically recommend patients wait 10-14 days before returning to work. At this point, the staples are removed and the patient can get a trim to clean everything up and create a uniform appearance for their return to "normal life."

I hope this helps. And, again, thank you for the kind words.

Simple Audio Video Embedder