Topic: Hairlines: Not "One Size Fits All" | Dr. Bloxham | 2,400 Graft Result  (Read 67 times) previous topic - next topic

Hairlines: Not "One Size Fits All" | Dr. Bloxham | 2,400 Graft Result

Hairlines are not a "one size fits all" approach. Each patient is unique. Their level of hair loss, hair characteristics, facial shape, and overall goals must be taken into account while designing the perfect hairline. Sometimes patients should seek a more conservative, lighter, "transitional" hairline; other times a more aggressive, symmetric, and stronger approach may be possible. However, each hairline must be carefully designed and customized for each specific patient. Just because a hairline looks good on one patient, does not mean it will look right for another.

This case is an example of hairline customization in a patient who wanted and was eligible for a more aggressive approach. In this video I perform a thorough "comb-through" of the results to help demonstrate this approach. When researching your doctor, make sure to seek someone who customizes the hairline carefully for each patient and does not stick with a "one size fits all" approach.

Here are a few "teaser" images; I highly encourage watching the detailed comb-through video (remember: video presentation is the MOST HONEST way to present a hair transplant case).

X

X

And here is the video:

https://youtu.be/K4wSQ7I2aD4

Thank you for watching and commenting.

Dr. Blake Bloxham
Feller & Bloxham Medical, PC
Dr. Blake M. Bloxham | Hair Restoration Physician
Feller & Bloxham Medical, PC | www.fellermedical.com
(Please note: my advice does not constitute medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.)

Simple Audio Video Embedder