Topic: FAQ VID: What to Expect from your Hair Transplant "Journey"  (Read 109 times) previous topic - next topic

FAQ VID: What to Expect from your Hair Transplant "Journey"

Hi Everyone,

With so much information available online, many patients just starting to research hair transplant surgery find themselves overwhelmed and unsure where to begin. To help those new to the hair transplant process, I put together a video highlighting one patient's hair transplant "journey" from day 0 all the way through month 6. While the video does not address every aspect of the process, it does touch on the "highlights" most patients are curious about. These include: the steps of surgery itself and what to expect the day of surgery; the immediate recovery process; when patients can return to work; what the transplant will look like while it is healing; and when patients will see growth and results.

https://youtu.be/joGnv1q-R14

I hope those new to the hair transplant process find this video informative and helpful.

Dr. Blake Bloxham
Feller & Bloxham Medical, PC
Dr. Blake M. Bloxham | Hair Restoration Physician
Feller & Bloxham Medical, PC | www.fellermedical.com
(Please note: my advice does not constitute medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.)

Simple Audio Video Embedder