Topic: Talking with medical doctor after repair case by Dr. Lindsey (Read 94 times) previous topic - next topic

Talking with medical doctor after repair case by Dr. Lindsey

We just took our medical doctor patient's sutures out.  He did a really nice job cleaning and wanted to share advice both on cleaning and his previous work.  All you seasoned forum members may find this boring, but I'd encourage newbies to view this and add it to the armamentarium of information they are gathering as they plan their hair options.

The video is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--ldxzKDLeg&feature=youtu.be

Dr. Lindsey

McLean VA
William H. Lindsey, MD, FACS
Hair Transplant Surgeon | Board Certified Facial Plastic Surgeon and Head & Neck Surgeon
www.drwilliamlindsey.com | McLean, VA

Re: Talking with medical doctor after repair case by Dr. Lindsey

Reply #1
Great job cleaning!

Unfortunately, not all patients clean in this manner. I completely understand the hesitation too: they are understandably afraid that cleaning too hard will somehow disrupt the grafts or make the results worse in the end. The reality, in my experience, is the opposite: the better you clean the quicker things "cool down" and heal, and the quicker the recovery period is over and you can get on to anticipating results.

Great video. Thank you for sharing.
Dr. Blake M. Bloxham | Hair Restoration Physician
Feller & Bloxham Medical, PC | www.fellermedical.com
(Please note: my advice does not constitute medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.)

Simple Audio Video Embedder