Nice. Is it common to get this type of results from blonde or light brown hair? This kind is almost always pretty fine and you usually don't see as many HT results with this type of hair online.
Do you ever come to the west coast??
Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:15 am
- Forum: General Hair Transplant Questions and Information
- Topic: Hair Transplant Surgical "Walk-Through" | Dr. Bloxham | Feller & Bloxham Medical
- Replies: 2
- Views: 10889
- Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:03 am
- Forum: Hair Transplant Experiences
- Topic: Dr Gabel in Portland?
- Replies: 0
- Views: 7196
Anyone have info on Dr. Steve Gabel in OR? Seems to do great work and it would be nice to stay local if possible. I am NW III from what I can tell (but might be in a little denial and could be worse lol), and open to both strip and FUE. Just want the best results. I also lift pretty heavily and inte...